Feeding is the most basic act of parenting. Moreover, there are some steps to follow even while breastfeeding.
Pediatricians highly recommend breastfeeding for the first semester of a baby’s life. After six months, you must continue to breastfeed and start giving other solid foods. Mothers who breastfeed require extra consideration and support from society and in the workplace. But many of them do not usually get it. On the other hand, they are even made to feel embarrassed if they find breastfeeding difficult.
Make sure you do whatever works for the good of your family and yourself. Breastfeeding in any amount is healthy for feed your child. Your decisions and choices change as your children grow. A duration of six to eighteen months is a perfect time to give a variety of foods to your infants.
The taste of young children may vary tremendously. Some kids eat everything that their parents offer while others are highly choosy. It becomes very difficult to feed such kids sometimes. In that case, you must let her eat as much as she wants. Let your kid play with the food to learn about its taste and texture.
- Teach social behavior of eating right from the start so that your kids think of food as a family activity.
- Let him watch other family members talking, spending time, and eating healthy foods
- Make sure that your kids do not eat while staring at the screens.
Parents often worry about children who overeat and those who are picky eaters. So, if you want your child to eat real foods instead of consuming processed snacks, follow these steps:
1. Do not cook anything special for picky eaters. At the same time, do not fight with your kid over meals.
2. Talk to them about eating up the rainbow. Put fruits and vegetables of different colors on their plates. For instance, you can try green vegetables, yellow corn, red peppers, orange squash, and so on.
3. Take them to the market or grocery store and allow them to choose something they would like to try.
4. Be open with the experiments to let them enjoy the food in new ways. For instance, you can use peanut butter on spinach or tomato sauce on anything else.
5. Let them help you while preparing food.
6. Some children like to eat things mixed with pasta or if they are in a dumpling.
7. Encourage them to try and taste the food that all others are eating.
8. Feed your child and grow their imagination with our natural baby food recipes.
9. Think of a reliable alternative whenever your child refuses to eat anything that you have offered. You can prepare plain rice or pasta at such time.
Above all, you should encourage your kid to keep trying new stuff. Do not limit the menu to just after a couple of denials. However, if your kid loves to eat a particular green leafy vegetable, you can turn it up to him over and over again.
Bottom Line – Do not agonize much in the growth years of your kid.